The HyperChiller Iced Coffee Maker is the easiest way to make delicious iced coffee at home!
How it works:
- To assemble: just add water and freeze.
- Once frozen, carefully pour (or brew directly from your compatible single cup machine) coffee into the lid.
- In as little as one minute after your fresh hot coffee is inside, it will be chilled by up to 130° without dilution!
- Then just pour into your regular drinking glass or mug and enjoy. To get it icy cold straight out of your Iced Coffee Maker, allow an extra minute or longer inside the product.
- Store the product back in your freezer, so its ready for next time.
Richard Webb is an entrepreneur, fitness author of Fat Burning Secrets (available on Amazon), bodybuilder, blogger of fitness & technology, and a digital nomad working mainly from Mexico and travels frequently to Texas and California. He has 25 years experience working in software technology, so he truly considers himself as an unusual combination of bodybuilder-tech nerd.